CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Facial Seborrheic Dermatitis (follow-up)

Pijonah Snow Views: 2,947
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,921,627

Re: My Facial Seborrheic Dermatitis (follow-up)

In my opinion Krosser which I have believed for a long time is this what I wrote after the first few years of suffering from Seborrheic Dermatitis ...

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=849862

Since then I have come to realise there are other reasons why a condition with the symptoms of Seborrheic Dermatitis is still around..

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2174170#i

Not much holy christian spirit in those parts of the bible and society, however it does exist, it can heal you and guide you so you can feel god which is a spirit in the way it has shown itself to me but the world just wants to choke it or nail it to a cross.

Its like being given a christmas present and then asking for a receipt so you can return it because you think you will be able to get more for your money in the January sales, although I admit the burden is heavy because few accept it. and it is not spread out, if people had a genuine faith in Christ that burden would not be so heavy because it would be shared equally, but to have faith in something you need to know what it is you are having faith in which is the message of Christainity not the human flesh of Christ but his spirit that God gave to us through Jesus, for that you do need teachers, family the bible or the church unless you inspiration was divine or from another source personal to you that began the seed of the word of God and the Son in you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)