CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: palacima

longterm Views: 3,096
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,181,969

Re: palacima

One holistic doctor in particular believes that all Psoriasis cases are due to yeast overgrowth. And, yeast is involved in Seborrheic Dermatitis . I know that alterations in genes can make you prone to psoriasis. So if you have the gene, I think you will get Psoriasis more easily than others. Celiac disease is known for the Psoriasis gene. I had some gene abnormality in my DNA analysis, which makes me more prone to skin adhesion problems...which hormones, diet, or stress can trigger it. I don't think natural sugars from fruit feed yeast as much as sugars from processed foods. If even avoiding fruit has not helped much, I would add some back into your diet. Just google fruits with less sugar.

How are your lips doing on the Paleo diet? The Paleo diet is high in protein, but who knows if you are intolerant to certain amino acids in some proteins. If you aren't seeing much improvement, I would avoid protein (except for algae protein) for at least a week to see if your lips improve. You just need to google foods without protein. Many fruits and vegetables are lower on protein.

Seborrheic Dermatitis is also caused by highly active sebaceous glands like the fordyce spots in lips. I think the overactive sebaceous glands cause inflammation. I also think food intolerances can trigger sebaceous glands to be more active.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.317 sec, (1)