CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How I got rid of pinworms 2014

caroline111 Views: 19,594
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,180,749

Re: How I got rid of pinworms 2014

Definitely step up your game with nutrition. I recommend acidophilus tablets too. Mine contain 3 billion good bacteria, and you need a healthy gut to make it hostile for worms etc.

I really recommend the garlic cloves and pineapple. (I believe that's what really worked for me) chopping the cloves up and chewing them a little and then drinking back with water and swallow. Its a chore but worth it.

I am seeing the rolled up tomato skins already :( after taking DE. No worms though. You can buy family packs of 4 tablets of Ovex (mebanazole) and take one tablet a week too. I have never tried Reeses but the mebanazole might have worked. But slowly.

I really feel for you and I really hope you get cured. It's such an awful thing to have. Keep up with the high fibre. I heard that a raw vegan diet is good too, I also ate a bag of carrots most days with Hummous.

I really do wish you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.361 sec, (1)