CureZone   Log On   Join
Cavitation surgery next week

PocketLady Views: 5,186
Published: 10 y

Cavitation surgery next week

So after years of trying to figure out what's wrong with me, I am going to the Munro-Hall Clinic on Monday to start my treatment. Two and a half years ago I suddenly became ill, firstly with a massive amount of head pressure, leading to multiple food and chemical sensitivities, fatigue/anxiety, parasites, candida, scalp infection, and muscle spasms.

I'm having three cavitation sites surgically cleaned, a severely infected root canalled tooth extracted and debrided, 11 mercury fillings replaced, and my jaw realigned. I'm fairly sure the infections are what are causing the majority of my issues and that the mercury fillings aren't helped my stressed immune system. Feel fairly confident as the Munro Hall Clinic seem very clued up and seem to have quite a few people reporting good experiences with them.

I've read lots of really good stuff about cavitation surgery on this website, but am surprised to see few success stories, or indeed people following up on treatment at all. I intend to come back with regular updates (positive or negative) that hopefully might help some other people other there who are contemplating the procedure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)