CureZone   Log On   Join
Excess stomach acid and pain caused by vinegar - vitamin E

godspeed86 Views: 3,459
Published: 10 y

Excess stomach acid and pain caused by vinegar - vitamin E

Hello,

I have been battling this stomach issue for a long time but I think it's finally starting to get better thanks to God. My stomach would burn like fire when I didn't eat. I had to eat often to keep the pain and stomach acid down. It was horrible. Carbohydrates seemed to make it worse. It would feel like it was tingling and popping as well.

At one point I suspected it was candida and had read some similar symptoms from other people, but later I came to the conclusion that it wasn't that.

I read a study last night about vinegar and vitamin E. According to the study, vinegar can damage your intestinal mucus. I'm guessing it can damage your stomach mucus too. I drank a massive amount of vinegar when I was trying to cleanse my liver. The study said that vitamin E healed the damage.

So I took two 400 IU capsules of vitamin E last night along with the acid reducer I've been taking. I feel much better! I plan to keep taking it. I also didn't wake up with my stomach burning today. Hope this helps someone else who has drank vinegar and is experiencing the horrible burning pain.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)