CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The

kyrani99 Views: 2,567
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 335,845

Re: The

I agree with you when you say:
The big mistake that some make is trying to "destroy" a cancer cell.
Cancer cells are part of the innate wisdom of the human body.
They are not a mistake but a natural function.
The key to healing the condition of cancer or any dis ease, is by removing interference so the body can heal itself.
Cancer is not the enemy.
But I disagree with:
“It is a mechanism to preserve life longer ...to squeeze more life for us.”
“It is the body's way of prolonging life in an autointoxicated state (toxic congestion/storage).”
I found that cancer that cancer is created deliberately for a purpose but a misguided purpose.
Cancer is about stem cell mediated immunity, erroneously ignited in the body owing to erroneous beliefs.
And I agree with you “The point is that the body will heal its self under the right conditions.” Those right conditions involve several things and I have set this out in my posts here:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2180242#i
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2180243

It is not a case of destroy but reverting the stem cells back to their original form or to fully functional, fully specialized cells of which ever organ or tissue they belong to, and removing the excesses by apoptosis.
Kyrani

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)