CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Do Kidney stones cause lymphatic congestion?

tea.drinker Views: 2,988
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,175,838

Re: Do Kidney stones cause lymphatic congestion?

I have done one Liver Flush which helped. For me the battle continues. I was getting better and just got worse in the last few days. (I went away to the mountains for a while and I'm thinking parasites or something from the bed I slept in, so parasite cleansing right now)

Anyways back to the stones, I started cleansing from the bottom up because when I started from top to bottom everything just got clogged and I crashed badly... so enemas, then bladder helping things, then kidneys and worked upwards. Chanca Peidra is a miracle! When I took it I had the discomfort and peeing every five min as though I had a bladder infection but urine test at doctor showed no infection and ph of 9. So I guess things were just coming out. It wont dissolve the stones but it will break them into tiny pieces and hopefully you can just pee them out without too many problems. It wasnt a painful process, just annoying. I got mine on iherb and the bottle was $31/$32. I have since got a second bottle. It seems expensive but a total helper. I felt better just after the first dose and had a weird sensation in my liver too. Weird but good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)