CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Karatbar International

TC3 Views: 5,394
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,102,027

Re: Karatbar International

Please provide some more factual reasons for what is called a scam. Who is ripping who. The gold business is a mysterious combination of a lot of "moving parts" that all change all the time. There are also a lot of fear salesmen(salesladies)talking about doom, gloom, crash, burn and wild in the streets.
So what is exactly is the scam? People are buying a legitimate product for a close to spot price. It will go up in value. I to would like to know what the "catch" is. theres always a catch. I suspect it is in cost of getting in which is up to 2K and the cost to turn the gold back to dollars (fees) Another question arises as to the ability to take a gram of 999.9 god down 7-eleven to get coffee and gas. they would call the cops (for reals)So are the buyers of KaratBars being played or are they the very smart ones? Please retort with some facts and data to back up your research. I am on the fence waiting for your reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)