CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff HAVE I FOUND A CURE??!

journeytohealth Views: 14,171
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,176,529

Re: Seborrheic dermatitis/dandruff HAVE I FOUND A CURE??!

I'm not fond of using vinegar on my hair I can't stand the smell! I've recently found a shampoo that works soo well I have no signs what so ever of any dandruff and my scalp is constantly at ease, no irritable itchiness or burning!! The shampoo im using is 100% certified organic Dead Sea shampoo made from Dead Sea Salt and mud (not literally mud!) and it's the best thing I've ever tried! Seriously recommend it !! I haven't heard that dandruff leads to hair loss, my hair is SO thick too so I don't think that seems to be the case with me, I also have a double crown so that's what makes it so thick. I think with dandruff/seb derm it's an allergic reaction to something whether it's something in your diet, something in your shampoo etc and I think it also effects different people differently! Thankyou for your comment!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)