CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: emotional freedom technique (EFT) blood type diet, brominated vegetable oil (BVO), nightshades, wheat/gluten intolerance

superfriend Views: 3,363
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,171,633

Re: emotional freedom technique (EFT) blood type diet, brominated vegetable oil (BVO), nightshades, wheat/gluten intolerance

Drinking way too much chocolate milk, with four extremely addictive compounds, theobromine , casomorphin, the bliss chemical (phenylethylamine), the love chemical, caused me to have an extremly high amount of calcium to build up in my body, causing the bone spur. Eating nightshades caused this bone spur to hurt quite noticeably.

I never had been to the $90 an hour therapy, I just used the generic line that I made up myself that was "nightshades do not cause any bad reactions or issues in my body anymore". This is something that anybody can make up their own wording to anything negative they might be dealing with. I didn't look up food intolerance videos because I fixed the nightshade intolerance in a week and a half in less than fifteen minutes total, so I didn't have to confirm it by looking it up. My bone spur is actually worse now, but I can eat unlimited nightshades with no problems.

EFT is amazing :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.127 sec, (1)