CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Is the electromagnetism the equivalent to consciousness?

jaguar57 Views: 2,524
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,170,971

Re: Is the electromagnetism the equivalent to consciousness?

BUENO FILOSOPFIA PERO DIFICIL A COMPRENDER CON MALO INGLES. SOY AMERICANO Y AQUI ESTA MI TRADUCCION AL PRIMERO PARTE:

General philosophy

Here I talk about what the life or the conscience is.

Apart from my own experience and intuitions there are some aspects whose foundation have a more scientific language. These key points would be:

The electromagnetism is the active part of the conscience, while the static part or memory would be composed of matter, with his molecular, electronic and spin configurations. (I won't enter in subparticles details like the quarcs, neither in other interactions)

This force, the electromagnetism, would use different physical resources in different scales. For example; to cellular scale it would use the water to stabilize and make memory last in time, to minor scales it would be in accord with quantum physics and it would interact at distance after making "similar" two distant parts, to big scales as that of the earth, on the other hand, it would concentrate their "thoughts" under the ionosphere while their confinement and rhythm would depend on the magnetic fields.

And this means that:

The conscience is in the air and somehow it is caught and retro-feeds when beings begin to be born. For there is not an unipersonal soul that goes wandering somewhere after death, but rather it is the part that returns to the everything. As a tiny dream it wakes up to the planetary conscience in the one that this confined. Also, it is known, the thoughts are often intertwined and what goes on in one head can be related with what is passing in another that is near, that being another reason more to reject the idea of unipersonal beings while another reason can be the certainty that what we call "I" is nothing more than a group of very different parts that include a heap of bacteria and (yes) viruses with their own DNA that are integrated in "us".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)