CureZone   Log On   Join
Is the electromagnetism the equivalent to consciousness?

perapatero2 Views: 3,120
Published: 10 y

Is the electromagnetism the equivalent to consciousness?

Hello to all,

I have a web to which I would like that you give a look, in concrete to the science section of www.yave-yavo.o r g to see what you think.

My website is based on the idea that the consciusness is the electromagnetism but to demonstrate it goes embracing from numerous perspectives (and always with scientific studies) as how it can be this way at all the levels from cellular to organism and even planetarium. Therefore embracing topics as the biophotonics, the interaction of the electromagnetic fields whith the material quantum fields mediated by biomolecules or water, the effects of electromagnetic contamination, different mensurations and studies of distant interactions, the conscience of GAIA visibe through geomagnetic pulsations and Schumann resonances, and even extrapolating this last, equivalent signs in the planets of our solar system.

Well, to see if you like and/or it is for your profit. I recently released the website..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.046 sec, (1)