CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I catch herpes a second time after curing myself?

glaxony Views: 4,403
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,173,760

Re: Can I catch herpes a second time after curing myself?

What makes you think you can cure herpes?
Are you aware there is more than one strain?
Do you know that it will recur if your arginine level gets too high whether you are exposed to it again or not?
White potatoes and caffeine are high in arginine, for example. But you are not catching herpes from them.
I have heard it will run it's course and eventually give up, but that takes decades, and I'm not even sure if it is true.
Maybe watch some videos about how herpes worlds (works, I hate auto spell), as I think it clones itself into RNA or some such which means your questions don't make any sense. But I hope you are right and hydrogen peroxide will cure it, as I have been taking the stuff for about a year now, in pretty high doses, but last week I thought it was going to break out again. A friend of mine said his quit coming back after moving down to his leg, and then it was gone and he never had another attack. Mine has been on the leg lately, so maybe it is nearly over.
As far as a partner goes, I would make him take the H202 with me, or quit being his partner, especially if he gave it to me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)