Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

knowledge seeker Views: 10,117
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,173,303

Re: Knowledge..

please see all the posts I did above and look at all the links as I feel it is maybe the most comprehensive info for kidneys on here see specifically the link ending with 63

(here it is) http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224263#i

I am sorry but I am preparing for cancer surgery and have very limited time to type.

I did want to say that taking a lot of anti inflammatory drugs is why my mom's kidneys were destroyed so drugs like ibuprofen often do a lot more than that good.

By googling around the internet you should find some antiflammatory foods and herbs to take instead of NSAID drugs like Motrin. ibuprofen etc  Turmeric is a good one (antiinflammatory herb/food) For best results take an organic tincture of turmeric but if you don't have that than opt for this common spice in any form even if not organic, You have to use what you have available and Dr Schulze who cured many and now uses organic herbs did not have these available much during the time he had his clinic and used ones grown or conventional.  One could get turmeric at an India market or grocery and blend it with water or powder it and take it in food or something.

As far as infections and natural antibiotics these help with bacterial, viral, protozoan and fungal infections. Take one or more of those if needed

1 raw garlic at least 3 or more cloves a day (more is better)
2 organic olive leaf tincture 60 drops 3 times  day
3 grapefruit seed extract- as directed on label
4 colloidal silver -as directed (short term)
5 oil of oregano (such as organol) as directed

where you go to the link I posted earlier (ending in 63) you can find info on parsley root and many diuretic herbs etc which should help him pee more and with water swelling. a study showed that when given enough parsley root is equal to the drug lasix for swelling and edema..some places might have it in their produce department. add in some parsley leaves if you have it..can be made into a tincture, tea, juiced and eaten.

Diuretic herbs are ones that make you pee more and in addition to my big thread, a Google search should turn up some that are locally available. It is best to use organic or wildcrafted but is not find what you can and it is best taken as a tincture (;liquid form) but if you can't find, a tea preferably made with distilled water which releases more of the healing chemicals than other water is preferred but again try to get the best water they have there.

The water on the lungs concerns me and makes me wonder i you should follow doctors advice as someone I was helping would not do anything I said and he collapsed due to water on lungs, his son revived him with cayenne as I taught and they rushed him to the hospital when the doctor convinced him to do dialysis. Note-I am not a doctor and cannot really advise you beyond what I wrote in the thread below

Maybe some parasite herbals might be of help to you along with one or more of the 5 agents I listed above..maybe some echinacea or astagalus organic tincture to help you build your immune system and some immune boosting foods like the Asian mushrooms I mention in the big thread (#3 and 4)

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1224263#i read it all but at least through # 17 this one and the one after it may also be of help

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1884321#i

Also do not forget to pray

I Also suggest going to raw food or mostly raw food like produce (fruits/veggies) perhaps raw nuts and seeds and sprouts and a lot of juicing -green juices

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.080 sec, (2)