CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Knowledge..

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

knowledge seeker Views: 13,161
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,896,897

Re: Knowledge..

well read this thread I did

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1224263#i (I will mention this thread several times below this is the one I am talking about with my steps)

Do most of these along with Dr Richard Schulze's incurable program with the exceptions he gave for kidney patients to his full incurables program outlined here (see the article ten drugs no herbs and you reach it by following these directions below)

You do the full program with the exceptions or additions listed in this article geared to someone with kidney disease. Plus other things I mention here and in the other post and at my steps.

to find the right page

first go here

on the left side of the page you will see blog archives

then click on search by disease or illness

when these come up click on kidney disease

read the page paying special attention to the article called

ten drugs no herbs
where he outlines exceptions to his incurables program which you would do the whole program but change the parts he mentioned

for example here he says

"I would NOT start my 5-Day KIDNEY Detox just yet. This is simply because you cannot tolerate all the additional liquid.

But you must start on my K-B Formula and my K-B Tea.

Take 4 dropperfulls of my K-B Formula five times a day. You can just add it to the juices, water, or the tea that you will be drinking.

Drink as much of my K-B Tea as you can consume with a minimum of 16 ounces a day. Also, you must make it double-strength, so double my standard recipe using twice as much herbs in the water." (end quote by Schulze)

I would do the same the alternate weeks when one is doing the liver/gall bladder detox wait liver gall bladder cleanse (flush) but do the l-g b tea and formula

Go to hacres.com and learn what a raw food diet is and type various diseases into the search even if kidney disease not listed to see the power of raw foods.

http://www.hacres.com/library
(Also see link below on the foods) you want a vegan diet, a raw diet or mostly raw, a whole food diet (foods as they come in nature and not refined and boxed etc that is raw nuts and seeds, fresh fruits and veggies and their juices, sprouted beans and grains, cold pressed oils in moderation, and the like like this. Raw and also living food (living food is garden food or wild food soon after picked and sprouts of all kinds)

optimally one would want to go to 100% raw but this might cleanse a person too fast so many do a transitional program or add a little cooked food if cleansing too fast and getting symptoms of a "healing crisis" (look that up--it is basically one feels worst before they feel better) the colon and other elimination organs must be working as well as possible in order to get the toxins out. sometimes people with kidneys not working etc the toxins go through the skin. Be sure you are colon cleaning with his program (formulas found at herbdoc.com intestinal cleanse #1 and #2)

Add dry saunas and take sweat producing (diaphoretic herbs) like peppermint, spearmint and yarrow (organic if a tea make it with distilled or steam distilled water) or maybe try a tincture to help keep fluids reduce.

exercise as best you can to get a sweat going even in a chair or bed if you have too. Deep breathe also think positive healing thought and visualize getting better and better.

Be absolutely sure you are taking organic burdock root tincture(I used herbpharm with my mom and she had positive results with not feeling sick after dialysis at zero percent kidney function) it looks like this

http://www.texasnaturalsupply.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=DBURD01

along with organic parsley root tincture
(helps with edema and excess water) Also juice and eat parsley root (they sell this vegetable at many Meijers stores in the produce department. Also add some parsley leaves but the root is essential. Parsley is a quick cleanser so generally keep it at 25% of a juice not the full 100%. when eating and juicing focus on some of the juices and foods I mention in the steps that help the kidneys.

For an overview of what the incurables save your life program entails see this book by Schulze called there are no incurables diseases.

https://herbdocblog.com/book-view/1/

also go here

http://curezone.com/Schulze/handbook/TNIP.asp
read all with special note at #5 which also lists the program clicking on the various things to see just what healing entails

Here is the kind of foods you should be eating as you work up towards the 100% raw

http://www.hacres.com/hallelujah-diet/explanation

also go to raw family.com and learn more about green smoothies and green juices (and raw foods) she has a film called green smoothies can save your life that is good. go to torrentz.com and download forks over knives

Get the book green for life at library or amazon by Victoria Boutenko
. Start making these green smoothies (blend greens of all kinds with fruits you like with water in a blender) and eating more raw greens (to make them taste cooked massage them with sea salt or raw soy sauce or braggs liquid amino acids (best would be the raw soy sauce which is called nama shoyu and available at iherbs.com

To this you can also add raw apple cider vinegar (sold at health food stores and sections of supermarkets generally under the brand name braggs, spectrum or Eden and it is unpasteurized and contains the cloudy "mother" with white miso (I like westbrae naturals often sold at whole foods stores) and optional extra virgin olive oil..this can also be used as a raw salad dressing (the soy,vinegar and white miso and oil) or made thicker for dips. It is tasty One can add onions or red peppers or whatever to the greens if desired,. alternate the kind of greens you use every day or two

Greens are the most nutritious food on the planet containing the RDA of every nutrients humans need but b12 if enough are consumed. Be sure to take a vitamin b12 supplement if you become a vegan, A vegan eats only plant based foods (no animals or products like beef, poultry, fish, dairy. cheese, and eggs are a nono) and meat is very hard on the kidneys and help destroy them,

Also fresh juices made in a juicer with real fruits and veggies and juice fasting are a part of natural healing

you want high nutrition in (raw foods, produce, fresh juices, green smoothies and green juices, superfood (herbdoc.com) etc going in and the toxins going out with cleansing the elimination organs along with other healthy lifestyle changes.

If after reading the book how to cure incurables diseases and all the steps I posted in the first link in this post and seeing what raw foods are and deciding you want to do that the green juices and green smoothies and all that, email me and I will try to get you the 12 hour videos series and manual to the incurables program that has a lot more details on doing it.

It is a lot of change for someone who never used natural healing and since you are already on dialysis it will be harder and I do not feel qualified to advise you once this has been started as I know it would be harder due to all their rules and stuff, understanding I am not a doctor but I have studied this stuff for 30 years and do know the pitfalls of dialysis having a mother die from it and kidney disease (not she did [practically none of my suggestions as she was not a believer but every thing I gave her that she did helped her)

I think it is important for you to learn a lot about natural healing and see how it has helped many health problems and saved people dying or with incurable disease so making such changes would be a lot harder.

Do not let your age stop you..Schulze worked with people in their 80s I know and maybe older. your tomorrow is what you do today Schulze always says..what we do and eat and think leads to regenerated cells (for every 2 years every single cells in your body is killed or dies and then replaced..some quickly and some more slowly but all in 2 years..if they are younger or older depends on what we do.

while you are researching,
I would do some colon cleansing and superfood and begin to change your diet, add greens whether fresh or in green smoothies/green juices and more raw foods and superfoods (some of the superfoods are wheat, barley grass, spirulina, chlorella which are blue green algae's and seaweeds like dulse and nori etc, goji berries, chia seeds (sold under name salba), maca powder, raw cocai, etc)

I would also start on the mushrooms I mention
in the first five steps of the first link (I forget which step it is like maybe 3, 4 or 5 as clinical studies show good results with these on people with kidney disease.

I would also research home dialysis as people often feel better on this as it is done more frequently while you sleep and remember burdock is a blood cleanser. There are other blood cleansers and they are called alterative herbs.

If interested in these email me and ask me to copy the page on alterative herbs from Dr Christopher's book but I went through them and felt burdock was the best for the kidneys but maybe you could take others.

The cleaner the blood, the better one would feel. Schulze has a blood cleansing formula he uses in his incurables program called detox formula (it is similar to the Hoxsey formula used to cure cancer).

Also at the end of my 35 step comprehensive program I linked to first in this post was a women who knew nothing about nutrition eating the regular standard American diet who became eating a lot of produce and raw food and reversed her kidney disease although I think most require a lot more than that. Still I do know that a 1005 raw food diet with green smoothies and green juices and fresh juices has cured nearly everything so maybe that is enough but I just am not sure. I do know Schulze's program helped others on dialysis and regenerated new kidneys and other organs. but the more one does the better ones odds are.

You want a whole new you.

If this is for someone else and not you, you must be able to get all the info I said to her as the book will not be enough info and leave out much valuable info or get her on a computer to read it. Unless she fully understands it it will be hard for her to get into it and do it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (6)