CureZone   Log On   Join
am i delusional or do i really have parasites?

commonknowledge Views: 2,564
Published: 10 y

am i delusional or do i really have parasites?

I was at a new doctor today and the first area she attacked was mental illness. Doctors ALWAYS seem to result to you being mentally ill and prescribing your antidepressants while sending you a invoice to pay.

Doctors have taken all my money and have not cleared me lol. they took it all...........

i told her i have chronic fatigue and she says its depression. i go "no, its not Depression its my adrenals or my liver is sluggish".

So now im doing another stool test for her tomorrow and eggs should show up because it was a new moon yesterday and i had crawling sensations alllllllll night. I do question myself(regards to parasites) sometimes but I think my condition is real because of all the gastrointestinal symptoms along with the worms i have removed from my body. "shrugs" i hope i can get somebody who knows what there talking about because this is getting old and life has come to a stand still.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)