CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Energetic Parasites

2728isme Views: 1,742
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,157,804

Re: Energetic Parasites

I found this very interesting as I do all of your contributions to this site. I am a long time reader but have seldom contributed my experiences b/c I am the shy type, at the same time, this site more than likely saved my life because of the valuable info that I have learned and put into practice.

It has been awhile since I checked out the new threads on the parasite forum and I was happy to see that you now have your own forum! I have gained much knowledge from the advice that you have given and I would like to thank you for that.

Now that I am aware of this forum, I will be checking back frequently to read your posts. I intend to read all pages that I am behind on today.

Again, thank you! I love reading your posts. I relate more to what you have to say and I value your expertise above all the other contributors. I'm looking forward to reading all that you have to say.

Blessings to you and yours! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)