CureZone   Log On   Join
Video Embedded Re: the man of god who cured my son's cancer and many

Megabite Views: 5,346
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,163,522

Re: the man of god who cured my son's cancer and many

I would be careful with that if I were you. The same thing happened to my Dad.

He had Colon Cancer, and my brother convinced my Dad to become a born-again Christian and so he believed he would be healed of his Cancer. Same thing, a very well-known "man of God" helped him. The doctors all said his Cancer was completely gone. My Dad was convinced that he was completely healed as was everyone else.

About a year later he had some bad pains in his body. It turned out that the Cancer had spread everywhere to his liver and other organs. The doctors gave him 2 weeks to live, and that was it, it was over.

I'm not trying to disregard your faith or anything, but it's imperative that your son line up a good Alternative Cancer treatment and start now, a good Rife Machine at this point, the Rife Forum here is a good place to start.

Maybe God needs some help to help your son. The saying that God helps those that help themselves comes to mind. I hope that makes sense.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.091 sec, (1)