CureZone   Log On   Join
the man of god who cured my son's cancer and many

smith1900 Views: 5,486
Published: 10 years ago

the man of god who cured my son's cancer and many

my name is smith russell, i want to give thanks to God almighty for using this man of God named pastor tb joshua to cure my son of his cancer after several medications failed, he was introduced to me by a work mate,he i well known all over the world and it was unbelievable that after 2 weeks of prayers the miracle was done when we went for his check up at various hospitals we were all told he is fine now..and the lord be praised cos my son is fine now and has resumed school, i give glory to the lord...am now a born again christian and have decided to worship the lord until i breath no more..am using this medium to tell those affected by any type of disease not to give up, the lord is your strength be it kidney disease, heart diseases, broken homes and relationship, securing job and promotions to name just few no matter the case trust in God cos am a living witness to what this man of God did for my son and is still doing to many others...God bless

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.154 sec, (1)