CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm partially cured, for now. Here's how.

anonny Views: 4,576
Published: 10 y

I'm partially cured, for now. Here's how.

Okay, my BO was always kinda weird. I couldn't pinpoint what made me have it or where it came from. The only thing I knew was I had hyperhidrosis and my armpits would smell. Odaban worked to STOP the sweating but I would still get reactions. I tried Body Mint, nothing changed. However, these last two weeks have been great. I'm happier than I've ever been. I haven't changed my diet. Not only have I not been getting reactions, I'm being told (genuinely, trust me) I smell amazing (cologne). Most of you guys know what it feels like to wear deo and cologne/perfume and STILL smell awful. I've even been able to well, get intimate with a girl during these last two weeks with my insane confidence. Here's the kicker. I really only changed one thing. I got myself a gym membership and have been going 5 days a week. Now, I skipped gym for 3 days and odaban for 1 day and I got reactions...but different reactions. Instead of people holding their nose or saying it stinks, nobody really does anything. Few people say it smells weird but that's it. I smell weird if I'm sweaty and skip gym too often. So, moral of the story, get yourself a gym membership and do some cardio. If you're insecure about being around people, find a trail to run, get a treadmill, anything. I'm sure a lot have tried and didn't have results but stick with it. I'm just exuding confidence right now and I haven't been this happy in years. Age 15 btw. Also just adding, my diet has been pretty average. I eat healthy breakfast and dinner, but i eat (little) fast food for lunch and drink lots of water. Ask me anything I didn't cover. I want you to be happy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)