CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How is this crud still alive!?!? 28 days with no food, master cleanse, iodine, humaworm, turpentine, grapefruit seed extract (previous 5yrs of doing everything so many experts say to do)

tdog333 Views: 11,383
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,160,903

Re: How is this crud still alive!?!? 28 days with no food, master cleanse, iodine, humaworm, turpentine, grapefruit seed extract (previous 5yrs of doing everything so many experts say to do)

Hey man I just wanted to post some stuff that might help you out. I've been lucky to have a lot of free time and had some VERY bad candida. I have spent over 3000 hours now reading studies about candida.

First I just want to say I'm not a DR and I am providing this info to help you and your DR make decisions.

Lots of people claim that the best way to get rid of candida is to starve it to death- which is absolutely false. Candida can eat EVERYTHING including your tissue if it gets desperate. The more you starve it the more aggressive it will get. Candida has a "switch" you could say. It can easily change between fungal and yeast form. When it converts into a fungal form your immune system can not handle it effectively because it "grows" hyphae(stringy rod like tentacles). Those tentacles will poke into your intestinal lining and cause leaky gut. Thus the most important thing you can do is keep it in a yeast form.

Candida can multiply incredibly quickly in the presence of sugar, iron, and magnesium. If you starve it too much though it gets desperate and switches to its fungal form. So the trick is to keep it slightly fed while nuking it.

I used to think that once I repopulated my colon with bacteria the candida would leave, but it is still sticking around. What I've found from reading the posts of parents with autistic children(who nearly ALL have candida) is that they don't really care about the candida. They all felt that it was a secondary infection of a bigger problem(mercury, methylation, whatever the problem is) and that once you treat the underlying cause the candida with stay away.

You can see my test results in the thread I started here:
http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst10274_High-Beneficial-Bacteria-...

To wipe out my candida I used a TON of things, the most effective are: SF722, Gymnema Sylvestre(fantastic herb that is very unknown for candida), Horopito, Pau D Arco, Bactillus Coaguluns(also seemed to knock out my SIBO for awhile), and Saachromyces Boulardi, which I also did enema's with. Ellagic Acid really worked well too as a strong chitin inhibitor.
Rutabaga and Turnip worked well and gave me severe die off.
www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst9117_Another-herb-that-works-against-candida-emerges.aspx

I know those supplements worked because I would get horrible herx reactions from them for a couple days on starting them up.

Lots of people talk about rotating antifungals but this is the worst thing you can do. You need to stick with whatever antifungal you use until treatment is done. Most antifungals are fungistatic and not fungicidal so you can't use it like you would a course of abx. If you stop the antifungal midway through treatment the candida will morph and become resistant.

I'm not a big fan of hardcore rx antifungals cause they mess with the immune system, but if someone takes something like nystatin or difflucan they really need to take it for at least 6 months or longer. The problem is Dr's just prescribe it for a couple weeks as if it was an antibiotic, once they finish the yeast comes back more resistant and the nystatin/diflucan is pointless.

It's also important to keep yourself out of ketosis while trying to kill candida. Lots of people go for no sugar/no carb diets which is a terrible error.

"During ketosis the primary ketone produced by the liver is acetoacetate. According to research studies, C. albicans can be completely killed by different methods in the absence of acetoacetate, but are protected by its presence. "

Just from using what I learned about candida once I got it more under control I went from being 133LB(down from 200lb) and unable to eat literally anything(almost got a feeding tube) to 150ish now which still isn't great but I'm at least not going to float away.
I also could not eat anything at all, but now I can eat rice and beans, quinoa, lentils without trouble, which I didn't know if I would ever be able to do again. 75% of my symptoms have gone away after treating candida, but the Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome and still some digestive trouble has remained.

I'll write more later I'm tired and have been pooping out weird stuff as you saw lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.168 sec, (2)