CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Could Mirena IUD cause M.S. multiple Sclerosis

SLucy Views: 13,249
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,152,050

Re: Could Mirena IUD cause M.S. multiple Sclerosis

I haven't looked into this but I just had a fairly major episode of psychosis which I fully attribute to the Mirena IUD; while MS is generally considered a 'medical' issue there is some debate as to whether it is better classified as a mental health disorder and the diagnosis between bi-polar disorder and MS is often confused (with individuals being initially diagnosed with bi-polar and later reassessed as having MS). I was diagnosed as bi-polar II, 3 years ago so I should not have been so stupid as to realize the IUD was a terrible idea for me but i didn't think it through.

Anyway i got it out 2-days ago, got my period today and feel completely back to normal. I should note that I am never anxiety and stress free (I wonder if anyone is?) so I still have anxiety associated with the follow up psychiatrist assessment and the 3rd diagnosis this hosiptal might give me (first one was 'mild depression') and whatever new drugs they will tell me I need to be on for life in order to be considered a reasonable member to allow into society. Maybe we should just admit Women's liberation was a joke? The hormones and mood swings that are part of being a Women have been deemed unnacceptable, it might be easier to accept this if we weren't all pretending at the same time that Women should be considered equal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)