CureZone   Log On   Join
100% Success What works for me and my body odor, and hopefully you too!!

Chakra Khan Views: 8,622
Published: 10 y

100% Success What works for me and my body odor, and hopefully you too!!

Hi All,

I hope you are all well. I have been fighting this issue for nearly 30 years.
It first started at the age of 17/18.

I smelt awful, and have been through the situations that many of you have faced.
I did however from 15 years ago realised that my problem was due to hypochlorhydria (low stomach acid ), and finally down to trial and error I have finally found the solution to the problem, which I am sure will benefit some of you :)!

Step 1; Because my stomach produces no stomach acid,I drink approximately 1.5 litres of water 30 mins prior to eating, however VERY IMPORTANT whilst drinking the water you MUST slowly sip the water AND swill the water in your mouth before you swallow it!It takes me about 30 mins to slowly drink the water prior to the 30 mins before eating. (The reason for this is the the swilling allows the saliva and enzymes in your mouth to fortify the water when it gets into your stomach, which can then break down the foods, which normally are not being broken down, hence rotting in our stomach and giving off foul smelling gases).

Step 2: Sip a little acid cider vinegar 30 mins prior to eating also.

Step 3; Eat easily digestible foods, gluten free, meat free, dairy free, and check out "food combining" ie do not mix proteins and carbohydrates in the same meal.

Step 4; You will notice a difference within 1 or 2 days, and more significantly after 3/4 days.

Any questions do get in touch :)

Good luck, always stay positive and God Bless x

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)