CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Candidiaqueen Views: 15,045
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,151,050

Re:

I have been fighting a fungal level candida war for quite awhile. I became aware of candida about 10years ago and attacked the yeast and went on with my life. A few years ago I developed full blown asthma and was stuck on steroids the past year. Candida got out of hand and back to that I went, spending hours researching. I was surprised at all of the new stuff they had learned over the years. After my physical in late November "13 I decided to take matters into my own hands again to get off the asthma meds. I had no idea about yeast turning into fungus and biofilms. My turning point came when I took a Wormwood combo for parasites and sent to Europe for Lufnuron to attack the fungus.

(I lived in an 120 yo house 25 years ago and did remodeling work on , breathing in mold, so all of my problems ended up in my lungs. ) I finally feel, after all of these years that I might get my lungs and life back. There are many other details that added to the candida becoming so strong but we would be here forever if typed it out! :) It's been 3 months now, and I have made big strides. I am not taking the asthma meds and only have used my emergency inhaler 3 times, that due to cold temps and too much snow to blow out. I believe if you are diligent about the diet, eliminating wheat and sugar, you will see improvements.

I would think that you would have to attack your rash both inside and outside to get it under control. The skin is part of the detox cycle for your body. Drink lots of water and don't shy away from sweating either.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)