CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mirena and MS links

kimberenee82 Views: 5,159
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,090,190

Re: Mirena and MS links

Hi,
Ifound this forum after I started experience M.S like symptoms and my husband came across a link of IUDs and ms like symptoms. I have 17 sypmtoms of ms. I have a lot of numbness and tingling in both legs as well as arms , my legs feel like jello, I have muscle spasms, feel dizzy, cant focus, problems walking, I have tremors, weakness, eye discomfort, depression, fatigue and those are just the main symptoms. I am going to get my IUD taken out asap, but I am wondering, does anyone have or know of any findings that the IUD / silicone poisoning causes actual Multiple sclerosis? I am scared and hoping that all these will go away eventually after mine is removed but some of your posts makes me think that it may have caused it. I cannot seem to find any evidence saying it can cause it but I am not sure what to think! help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)