CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im Cured, nuff said.

afewmoreEXP Views: 6,829
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,149,937

Re: Im Cured, nuff said.

Haha, na, I don't think so. At least I didn't see any black sludge in my stool. One thing I know that it does, it that it definitely compacts pretty much all the stool built up. On the package it says it strengthens, tones and hydrates the colon muscles. And, I'm inclined to believe that it does just that.

It does this to such an extant that it becomes hard to let it all out due to the stool being so big. Also, the stool becomes so perfectly compacted that I usually don't need to wipe after. Sorry, t.m.i., I know, but just remember to drink at least 3-4 cups of water though.

Dude, I really don't know. The first time I was healed was in 2012, and back then I really didn't know why I was healed. I just thought it was because I was exercising, so I just kept exercising. I didn't realize it was the whey protein (along with the l-glutamine and other animo acids inside the whey protein supplement) healing my gut.

Back then I didn't even know I was allergic to peanuts, because I wasn't eating them as much, until I got hired at Fed Ex (in August 2013) which is when the problem started again. Also, this is around the time when the company changed the formula (sometime around the summer of 2013) from whey protein to pea protein (derived from peanuts).

I put the pieces to the puzzle together a few weeks ago (January 2014), but I was not able to try this method again, because the CVS did not have what I was looking for (l-glutamine, colostrum and whey protein), which is why I got the colon cleanse.

However, I was able to buy l-glutamine and colostrum a few days ago. And I'm only using them because I read that they cure leaky gut. I did not get any whey protein though because I already spent $60 on the other two. So the whey protein will have to wait until my next check.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)