CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Im Cured, nuff said.

afewmoreEXP Views: 6,781
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,149,925

Re: Im Cured, nuff said.

Glad I could give you some good news.

Um, na not really. I was planning on getting just colostrum and glutamine together, but CVS didn't have it so I saw a Colon Cleanse on sale and got that.

I took one scoop with about 3-4 cups of water every night before bed. I'm gonna stretch and say it took a few days, because I started taking it during the weekend. To be completely honest, I was fine by that Monday though. I even had pizza and Chinese food the next weekend and was still good the Monday after that.

I know it sounds unlikely it was that simple, but it kind of was. The only thing I could say I did, was eating a strict raw food diet (only vegetables and fruits) since about December. For others that might not be simple, but for me it was. I had smoothies for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lost a lot of muscle and weight, but it wasn't that bad. Had a lot of energy in the morning, but the odor problem wasn't completely gone until I took the colon cleanse, which leads me to believe there was an intestinal problem.

I'm almost 21 years old and the problem started in 10th grade. Though I remember a few times in 8th and 9th grade it happened, but not significantly. And yes back then, when it was first starting and I was able to smell it, it did get worse when I was nervous, which would then perpetuate itself the more I got nervous.

Even now, I get nervous and paranoid in class or on the bus, but still everything's good. Since I realize I'm just being paranoid, I just handle that by meditating and telling my self "everything's good," and "I got this," "I'm healed."

Don't worry about the questions. I posted the topic to help others.

No, no. I might have wrote it confusingly. Sorry. The colostrum and l-glutamine did not help with the odor because I did not use them. I was planning on taking them to see if it helped, but I never got the chance because my CVS did not sell them, so I bought a colon cleanse. That was close to a month ago.

I only bought colostrum and l-glutamine a few days ago, because even though I smell clean again, I still get headaches if I eat those problem foods (wheat/soy/dairy). This makes me think I have leaky gut.

Are the colostrum and l-glutamine helping with that (leaky gut)? It seems to be. I had some wheat crackers and cream cheese today and only got a barely noticeable headache as opposed to the full blown one. Also, still no bloating or gas.

Also, I think the l-glutamine didn't work for you because it is not enough on its own, even if you are using "1 shot 5 pills at 1000mg each so 5 grams in a day."

Last year, the protein shake I was using contained whey protein concentrate, l-glutamine and many more amino acids essential for healing the gut/intestines.

And that was almost two years ago that I used that method, so I don't know exactly how long that took, but a few months sounds right.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)