CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing takes time and patience

shield120292 Views: 3,270
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,162,591

Re: Healing takes time and patience

yeah I couln't agree with you more, I see so many comments about what creams to try and all that crap, I use to not have to courage to leave my house with out my tub of vaseline, I found that applying all these products only made things worse. I have changed my toothpaste and now do not apply anything to my lips and ironically they are at the best they have ever been since it all started about 8 years ago except when I went on holiday to greece last year and they were also this good for some reason I not sure why I also had a diffent toothpaste at that time and did not use any vaseline just a lil carmex 1 a day just because of the sun exposure.

My advice would be change your eating pattern do not eat heavy dinners make lunch and breakfast your main meals of the day and always have light dinners. This is not essential however is good to do.

Stop applying anything to your lips what so ever until you have things under control then find an organic lip balm, absolutely not vaseline in anyway shape or form and use it only in normal amounts when absolutely necessary when going out in harsh weathers etc. Carmex or nivea lip balms are find used only at a minimum.

It goes without saying you must stop smoking and anything drug consumption eat healthy emliminating processed foods and always keep hydrated but do not over hydrate.

All the above are just for added benefit of course a normal person may do the complete opposite to most of the above and still have perfect lips however the average person also isnt allergic to nuts something that could put someone who is in hospital. We might be allergic to certain products in toothpaste.

The essentials are : Change your toothpaste to an organic one. Stop applying anything to your lips until things are under control let them restore themselves by themselves this will promote there self healing abilities. Later go back to using an organic or nivea lip balm only in normal amounts as a normal person would when necessary. Youll find you wont longer need any lip balm however will want to apply only to protects your lips against the elements of harsh weather just like anyone else.

Change your toothpaste now and stop using mouthwash until you have things under control. Change your toothpaste to an all organic one it may be that fluoride is something your allergic to and if the
new organic toothpaste has this in it then it wont help so then try to find and organic toothpaste thats fluoride free.

No cream will solve this problem so just dismiss any doctors advice to do so. The above is what you have to do.

There have been people that have suffered from this for years that are now 100% healed so it is possible to cure thats a fact.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.277 sec, (2)