CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should vegans flush?

Sarsar Views: 10,568
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,352,494

Re: Should vegans flush?

is is a very old thread, but this reply is for those who land on it and possibly get mislead by the numerous incorrect statements. For the sake of my personal time, I'm not going to respond to half of the claims made in this long and clearly emotional rant, but what I will note is that it don't know a single raw vegan bodybuilder who takes creatine. That said, just like all of the other vitamins, minerals, and proteins people misguidedly think they need animal products to obtain, creatine is created in the liver. Now the lazy, and some would argue unethical persons approach to obtain creatine would be to consume large quantities of meat. In fact, to achieve dosage of creatine needed to build a bodybuilders level of muscle, you would need to consume over 2 kilograms of meat per day. Not only is that unfathomable for most people, it's a fast track to kidney failure. Creatine is created in the liver, from the following amino acids: methionine, glycine, and arginine. These amino acids can more than easily be obtained from plant sources. For example: the amount of methionine recommended to avoid elevated homocysteine levels, which can cause heart failure, is 4g a day. 3 servings of raw spirulina, sesame seeds, or soy protein isolate, which is in just about everything, more than easily accomplishes this. It's very sad that people are so brainwashed into thinking they need to eat meat to get the nutrients that the animals themselves get from plants. Not to mention that to get all the nutrients you need from meat you'd put yourself at serious risk of diabetes, cancer, and heart failure. Never mind the environmental impacts. Very sad

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)