CureZone   Log On   Join
29 years old and suffering for 2 years, please help!!

pingu69 Views: 4,740
Published: 10 y

29 years old and suffering for 2 years, please help!!

Hi everybody,
i have erection and libido problems for 2 years and i will tell you my story: Im 29 years old and i always was a horney person. My libido was really high and my erection also, it was rock hard and i used to get these rock hard erections many times per day, i used to spank the monkey sometimes 3-5 times a day and if i had sex then i needed it also like 3-5 times a day and i could hold my erection for hours. From my 18 i started to have problems with prostate inflamations, most of the tme because i didnt dress up warm for the winter so i always had to take Antibiotics . So a took a lot of them in the past 10 years. Like 2 years ago i had a very stresfull life, because of my girlfriend and i was diagnose with candida and parasites at the gastroenterologists and also started to have serios BB ( bad breath problems), i think because of the candida and parasites but who knowes :/ . I started one work in the winter where i had to work outside in the cold all day so i got again the prostate inflamation like every year but this time i got myself checked for sexual diseases and bingo!! chlamydia trachomatis! so i got some Antibiotics but the prostate inlfamation was gone like for a week and then came back na dagain and again so it was like hell for me, if anybody who reads my story ever had chlamydia, you know that this disease is like to be in hell!!! headeache, insomnia, every bone in your body hurts,etc...this was the time i also realized 99percent dicrease of my libido and also problems with my erections...i couldnt get ereciton so easily then before and if i even got it it was like 50 maximum 70percent of the erection i used to have before.I didnt know if its the chlamydia or the cold weather i was working in because most of the time i came home from the work my feet and my penis were ice cold! so then i met my girlfriend which looked liek marilyn monroe, she was soooooo beutiful and sexy but we couldt have proper sex because of my erection!! first time in my life!!! it mad me mad, i was even thinking about suicide!! i stareted to take tribulus and arginin but they helped just a little bit, my urologists take blood from me and told me my testosterone is ok...so after a half a year i became "officialy cured" on chlamydia but i didnt feel good, in that time my GF also left me and i stoped to suplement with tribulsu and arginin and after like few months, i started to feel normal again!i was so happy, morning erections every monring, hard rock eerection, all the day horney..but after that i did something very stupid, i had sex with one girl and without a condom...the sex was great my erection great...but after the sex next day my penis strated to burn from inside, in my urethtra and i realized its not good..so next day it was prostate inflamation again...and fromthsat day i still have the inflamation sometimes...i think maybe i again got the chlamydia but my urologists told me i dont have it...:( but i dont have any morning erection again, my libido is veeery low, and my erection is like 50 percent of how it used to be and even if i get it i cant hold it while sex, also its not as sensitive as before and my penis used to be cold...please help me what can i do...i also tried kamagra but it helped jhust a little bit...any suggestions? maybe this is again from chlamydia, or from the strong Antibiotics , or? Thank for everyone who readed my story and can understand me :(

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)