CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Progress update

saywhatagain Views: 1,727
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,147,494

Re: Progress update

Thanks Tena. I know the hydration issue is a big one for me because ever since I have been focusing on this is when I have started to make real progress and improvement. I don't know if focusing on hydration will help others because maybe their adrenal fatigue is a completely different type than mine, but I certainly do think this could be an issue for at least some people on this forum. I have always believed that my body is still generally healthy underneath all of this craziness that has been going on and I believed I could cure myself with mainly foods (I do take triphala). I definitely also had/have a very f--ed up HPA axis as you put it (I would include the thyroid in there as well) and I do think that using diet, I am starting to correct this. As far as life-long mental problems, I think it may be possible to correct with diet depending on the case and what is the underlying cause, but maybe not. I really won't know for sure until I start working with trying to help other people and see who can be cured and who can't and by what means. First, I need to completely cure myself and regain perfect health (which I do believe I can do but also can't be sure until I actually do it), and then I can see if the principles that I am using can help other people also.

You mentioned bee pollen and aloe vera. These are foods that have a very concentrated effect on the body (and can be healing or harmful depending on the person) but everything you eat or do not eat every day has a huge impact on your physiological and psychological state. For example, something as simple as white basmati rice can have a healing impact on the body depending on the person or another person that eats large amounts of the same rice could have health problems. If we feed our body what it needs and do not feed it what it does not need (just talking about regular every-day foods nothing expensive or fancy), this can have a huge impact to improve health and vice-versa you can do tons of damage and keep yourself sick if you avoid the foods your body needs and eat the foods your body does not need.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (2)