CureZone   Log On   Join
HUGE worms is this normal or should I see the doctor for worms this big?

Views: 5,422
Published: 10 y

HUGE worms is this normal or should I see the doctor for worms this big?

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site. I discovered and rather assumed I had parasites once I started doing coffee enemas. I had severe zinc and iron deficiency and a CRAZY appetite that I couldn't control. I was always bloated and gained weight so easily. Food does not give me energy not make me tired and now I can see why - PARASITES! I have been doin coffee enemas for one and a half weeks now and these creatures come out every time. They alarm me and are huge in my opinion. Today I took some pictures but it gets bigger every time. I finally started putting parasite cleansing herbs in my enemas. Not sure if this is healthy for my liver but at this point I'm desperate to get these parasites out. I grave Sugar and fat like nobody's business. Anyway I've attached some pictures of the parasites. Anyone that can provide some info on parasite cleansing would be appreciated as I am new to it. I come from a history of severe anxiety, depression, and depersonalization that finally went away once I fixed my micronutrient deficiencies. I still kind of struggle with Depression and some nervousness but it is 1000x better than it once was and I am thankful for that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)