CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Body odor

Ginagirl Views: 3,273
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,141,848

Re: Body odor

" I read that this in a lot lower dosages helped your son get rid of his Body Odor ? (including a scalp odor) and really what my question is, is how long exactly did it take for you to notice a difference in the odor?"

-yes my eldest son had Body Odor from he was 10-11 years old.
Feet and scalp in particular. His shoes could sometimes smell like cat piss.
Not funny when the teens approached. He started Iodine at the age of 12. Within a year the Body Odor was gone, I cant be more exact as it went away so slowly and one day it was simply gone.

What I would add is zinc, vit B in addition to magnesium, vit c and selenium. This is what my son has been taking all these years.
Also plenty of salt, as Iodine may push out some bromide (that is smelly, especially armpits) -the chloride in the salt push this out.
Zinc is soo important for young males, and has a say in body odor. 30-50 mg balanced with a little copper. Cant remember the ratio right now.
Natural vit E works with zinc and selenium, taking them together will optimalize their effect.

I would also add some chlorella for a few months. 10-20 grams if you can afford it. It is a known odor killer.
Also other chlorofyll rich food or powders can be used, but chlorella works best in my experience.

Last but not least, a little boron, or borax. It is a known deodorizer for clothes and the house. Taken internally it affects the magnesium-calcium balance, important for hormones too! Read alot:)
-it may be a fungus aspect in your condition. So instead of expensive shampoos, try a borax cure; water,borax, Iodine and a few drops of essential oils like rosemary. massage into scalp, let it sit for half an hour or even over night. Then wash it out with a good shampoo. With good I mean as little chemicals as possible; they can be hormone disruptive. I like Audrey organics myself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)