CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PLEASE HELP! Are my Sinus infection symptoms related to me killing Giardia with Goldenseal/dietl?

PocketLady Views: 4,248
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,141,069

Re: PLEASE HELP! Are my Sinus infection symptoms related to me killing Giardia with Goldenseal/dietl?

I think it could be a reaction to the food you ate. People seem to jump on the "die off" train WAY too easily. Don't rule out having other parasites, in particular worms. Doesn't really matter if you've never seen any in your stool. I never have but I know I have a roundworm and/or Tapeworm that has scattered beyond my digestive system. If you have 1 parasite, you normally have MANY. The symptoms you describe could well indicate a similar thing, in particular the twitching, spasms, crushing sensation/chest pain. I've experienced all of these myself, including a sinus infection which is down to candida and parasites.

I know that all sounds pretty horrific but trust me it's not the end of the world and you can and will get better. But you have to start by not eating foods that you reaction and cut out the Sugar and the carbs. Get yourself some good antiparasitic herbs. Garlic is good. Get away from anything that causes an allergic reaction, like dust. I too have a dust mite allergy that has been caused by these blighters. Just concentrate on getting healthy in whatever way you can, but diet is so important. Any allergic reaction massively impacts an already strained immune system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)