CureZone   Log On   Join
PLEASE HELP! Are my Sinus infection symptoms related to me killing Giardia with Goldenseal/dietl?

missfoxxy Views: 4,512
Published: 10 y

PLEASE HELP! Are my Sinus infection symptoms related to me killing Giardia with Goldenseal/dietl?

I have Giardia, (Nausea, Cramping, excessive gas, alternatings Diarhea and soft floating stools that smell awful, along with muscle spasms, twitches, and pain in my lower and upper digestive system, thighs, shoulders and wrists),Panic/anxiety attacks, malaise, shortness of breath, and increased Heart rate and strength-and I just started taking 3 daily doses of 400mg of Goldenseal to kill it, I have been avoiding sugar, dairy and wheat.

So far, after one day, I've noticed no significant improvement- Before taking it, I had developed heart/chest/lung pain(Im not sure where it was coming from, but the right side on my breast) pain before I began taking the Goldenseal which I assume to be due to anxiety (I've been stressing out for a month about my illness, freaking myself out TO DEATH on this website trying to see if my doctors were wrong about parasites). Luckily no other parasites seem to match up to my symptoms. I am not passing worms in stools, and I had taking 3 days worth of para-gone which caused me Diahreah so I had to stop (I started incase I had a different parasite).

SO last night, I tried almond milk instead of dairy- which was delicious! But I also caved and ate about half a slice of pizza (I couldn't surpress my craving and it was awful), as well as chicken that was high in Omega 6 and had wheat AND soy.
I woke up at about 3:00am with Wheezing, coughing, and spitting up white/clear stringy/bubbly mucus from post-nasal drip. I've had a dry cough for awhile for the duration of the sickness. My chest pain is intermittent, so it comes and goes, but I mainly feel it during anxiety attacks, so I had that too. I took puffs of an inhaler and felt better, but I still have thick post nasal drip and a runny/stuffy nose, and a lot of saliva. None of it is coming from my lungs, which feel clear now (still kind of hurt when inhaling but maybe Im just anxious)
I then had 4 bowel movements about 30 minutes apart, the first being formed, the rest being like little mushy separated cylindrical nuggets. Never blood in the stool and never blood in my mucus- EXCEPT I have been getting bloody noses from the weather up here, but the blood is always from my nose, not my lungs.

Could this be my immune response to the die-off of the Giardia? or is it more likely I am sitting on a couch that is dusty which is causing me these symptoms- OR could it be the sudden eating of those foods I have avoided (since my immune system is being repressed by the Goldenseal?)

ANY AND ALL ANSWERS ARE APPRECIATED THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)