CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fart breath/tonsil stones

hellome Views: 60,573
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,258,543

Re: Fart breath/tonsil stones

Hey! I created an account just to answer you :)

As you eliminated the tonsil tone thing as a possible cause for your bad breath, it could come from your tongue. I always thought my fart breath must come from my throat or stomach, as the fart smell only appeared suddenly and disappeared as suddenly. But I was wrong!!! It came from the back of my tongue!

I cured the problem (I haven't smelled anything or gotten a comment for almost 2 months now) with two simple tricks :

- orabrush tongue scraper : this tongue scraper is really amazingly effective!! probably the best on the market ;) manages to really get all the white stuff (bacteria) off your tongue. you need to reach as far back as you can: bacteria is often at the very end of your tongue.

- therabreath oral rinse: provides oxygen that kills the anaerobic bacteria (the stinky one that can't survive when there is oxygen as opposed to aerobic bacteria). so it's VERY different from any other mouth rinse (listerine, oral b, etc.) that just kills all the bacteria!

I use them twice a day. It really doesn't take long to do. I'm from Belgium, so I don't where you can find them elsewhere, but just google it and you will find where you can buy it :)

If the problem really came from your tongue (which is in my guess more than 50% the case), then this must have solved it :)
Of course it goes without saying that you also must brush your teeth properly ;)
and also what reduces bacteria and mucus forming in your mouth and throat is reducing (or eliminating) meat and dairy. but if you just clean your tongue, that's fine too :) also drinking sufficient water helps wash away the bad bacteria :)

really try it! at least if it didn't work, you now that it can't be your tongue!

kind regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)