CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What is Hyphal Differentiation in Candida mean?

saywhatagain Views: 3,602
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,139,969

Re: What is Hyphal Differentiation in Candida mean?

Which study are you referring to specifically? I believe hyphal differentiation refers to candida growing hyphae (from my understanding root-like structures), in this form it is more virulent and aggressive, H202 and other anti-fungals may cause candida to grow hyphae, would have to see the study. I have never taken H202 for candida; I believe the idea behind it is that the oxygenating effect will destroy candida and this is probably true but there are many other factors to take into account. Oxygenation is very good at destroying pathogens but long-term you would never want to promote high oxygenation levels in the blood and body as this will promote the body to break down and also destroy itself along with pathogens. Candida is one of the most resilient residents of the gut, taking H202 will certainly destroy some candida but will destroy other less resistant bacteria (many of them 'good') much more easily, allowing the surviving candida to multiple and thrive much more easily. To me, it doesn't seem like a wise choice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)