CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swollen, Puffy, Droopy Eyes symptoms anyone?

purplepixie Views: 8,197
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,138,473

Re: Swollen, Puffy, Droopy Eyes symptoms anyone?

It takes some kinda switch to be flicked to come down from the hyper state. For everyone that seems to be a different switch. I'm still not sure what it was for me even!

Lam's lipo coma is hilarious! :-)

I've been told i'm a cross breed of jerry hall and meryl streep with the body of Madonna. What they mean is i am a cross between a horse and a man! hahaaa ;-)

Face changes are interesting. I've noticed mine changing completely over 2 yrs, since being ill. Seems it shows in the face and eyes. I have the book on Facial Diagnosis of Cell Salt Deficiencies which is really intriguing, but it doesn't mention the droopy eyes.

You're right, the screen of a computer into the late hours at night means only one thing = insomniac exhaustion!

The meditations recorded on youtube are great for listening to and drifting off to sleep...i keep the lappy on the floor and long headphones. Some recordings are 8 hours long! Would highly recommend trying them if you've got used to your own material.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)