CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Wondering if mineral imbalance is linked to skin disease

michellekansas Views: 6,320
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,136,200

Re: Wondering if mineral imbalance is linked to skin disease

Today saw an article, that us has a trend of taking vitamins and minerals for 40years,but the general health is going down sharply these 40 years.
There,re always debate if milk is good for the bone or not, if vitamins is good or not for human.
I can see that my parents,s generation, their general health is worse than my grand parent,s generation, more people have high blood sugar, coolestoral,blood pressure, etc.i,m not attacking any one here. But I see what I see.
I will keep on taking unrefined salt. My mother never took any vitamin, minerals, she has never had bad tooth. Has very good bone structure.but she is very big now, eating too much, and has 3highs.
I am totally healthy now. Basically no more itch.the skin is still a little sensitive, but it will recover soon.
I recall I went to mother,s home town, and the water from the mountain, not refined, really soothed me, I recovered over night , with my home town doctor,s topical creams, and watery medicine for the skin.
Unrefined mountain water has all kinds of minerals, and no chemicals. Materials are very scarecrow before, that many has to go Hungary, but all is organic, and unrefined.not much modern diseases.
I don,t understand why we refine salt, get rid of all minerals, then we have to take capsules of minerals. Salt will have upto 100 minerals in it. What supplement is so perfect, than god,s creation?
Some say vitamin is good, some say vitamin is bad.the truth might be, god,s gift is the best.
Us elders has to spend 6k per year, and at least 10k until 100k, for the last 5 years of life. While my grand mother never took medicine, died of cancer,grand father also never took medicine , died of 85, they both lived in city for many years. My grand father,s sister, only lived in country side, lived over 100.i attend her grand son,s wedding, she talked to me. Even now, none of elders in village use hearing aid, they hear well. Both my mother and father lost some hearings, living in cities.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)