CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Merry christmas,and great news about Demodex mites, not a secret in Europe and asia

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

michellekansas Views: 6,736
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,135,497

Re: Merry christmas,and great news about Demodex mites, not a secret in Europe and asia

reminder:
do not focus on kill mites on your body, which will damage your skin, and have drug resistance.
focus on get rid of mite population. 15 years ago, a German doctor introduced allergy shield to me:it's cloth that has small holes that mite can not get through, you can get it online.
I recommend smoke bomb to get rid of home mite population, suggested by a US doctor.
avoid carpet and polyesters, which harbor mites.
I doubt that mite carried with other things like fungus and mycoplasma, or bacteria, will get human seriously sick.so called mixed infection.
pesticide permethrin, metronidazole grow drug resistance real fast.
avoid drugs that are alkline, that dry your skin, and destroy your skin ph, once your acid mantel is destroyed, it's hard to rebuild.
if you focus on acid mantel rebuilding, then over time, your skin will have enough power to kill of mites on your skin itself!
I'm healthy these years, got mites attack every year, but i get rid of them. I need more time to research on it For I still have trouble with severe cases. It takes me too long to get rid of them without a doctor's care. And I could not go back my home town doctor all the time. He uses a mixture of western medicine, and chinese medicine.
all medicines will grow resistance, so i'm very careful, focus more on avoidance.
drug alone will help most of the cases, for in freezing winter and very hot summer, mites population will go down naturaly.
but I recommend eliminate mite populations, that your sickness will go away itself overtime. unless you're self infested all the time.
I've seen too many people have skin problems here, hair loss, acnes, etc, that I hardly see when I was in china. Now with modernized life, more people have skin problems too. But many doctors there know how to help patients. not like here.
I know Obama has sent off many exchange kids to china, they'll see the differeces if they stay there for a while.
It's not about my suffering, it's about many people suffering.
people who could not bear children!people who suffer from all kinds of sicknesses. In my home town, I only knew one woman who could not bear children. we has no matresses, no sofa, no carpet, only wood or bamboo furniture, that mites can not survive.When I was little, no one knows what is allergy. Not a single child use inhalers for athma. school age kid all have no athma even now. No one has food allergy ! never heard of before.
I come here to have a better life, can not accept that i have to sacrifice health, even if everything else is better.
I share this with you, for I have suffered, I do not want my children to suffer! I could see the differences, they could not!
No matter what reason the med system has , to keep demodex mite a secret from public, i don't think it'll hurt, if the general public know it. mites are also God made creature, we just need to know how to get along with them peacefully.
use off in the spring and fall, especially fall. in allergy season, keep windows closed in windy days.
avoid steroid, it make you use your skin for future, and your skin gets thinner, and weaker.
avoid use antihistamine, it make your skin die off faster, and make nuddles. I don't know the relationship between nuddles and tumors.
if you have to use antibiotic, use the ones that has no drug resistance, that can kill mites,many can no longer kill mites any more.need to mix with other things to kill mites. Japanese and chinese now all know this trick, just US doctors don't.
remember to take a course of probiotic to counter act the side effects of Antibiotics .
I'm very busy right now, and very healthy these years. I did not get any doctors care for many years. things i know can very good help myself. But I need to know more to help who ever you need help. for this is not about cleanse of your body, this is about cleanse your home, your friends, who ever you're close. for mites do jump from one to another.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (2)