CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: strange Pulse in head?(heartbeat in head?)

yemaya Views: 23,866
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 21,346

Re: strange Pulse in head?(heartbeat in head?)

Hi Mike....

Sorry about not replying right away... I have been swamped....

The first thing that you want to do is get tests done. This is expensive sometimes, but without them you will just be spending more in the long run because you will stay sick for longer. here is a link to Dr. larsons website...... she has helped so many people through her clinic and books.

http://www.healthrecovery.com/Biochemical_Restoration.html

A good thing to do would be to read her book " Depression Free Naturally" in the book there are recommendations for lab tests and if you are in the U.s you would be able to get them done at a resonable price....

If you have more money to spend it would be really good to get some help from a naturopath that deals in mental Health stuff..... If you let me know where you are I can give you some names.

What you can do right away.....

Dr. Shulzes Intestinal cleanse....... that will sweep out all sorts of junk including heavy metals.

parasite cleanse... doing a parasite cleanse reduced my 3 anxiety attacks a day to just a rare one...and then none.

Liver flushes..... these will become your best friend..... they are tough at fist especailly for people with Depression and anxiety, but eventually the results will amaze you.

Detox steps: Epsom Salt baths 1-3 times a week. 1 cup of salts in the bath, soak for 10-20 mintues.

Exercise- this will help the most, lots of cardio and sweating as well, and weights are very grounding.

Deep Breathing and Journaling- Write about anything... just write..... let your feelings and fears and anger come out... and also try writing about what kind of life you want, and who you want to be, what your dreams are.......

Deep breathing and relaxation are important- get a tape with a guided meditation and relaxation or even just try simple OM's for 5 minutes 2X a day.

Take inventory of your life and diet.... keep what works and toss the rest!

I know how tough it is!! You will get through it...stay positive.... and keep telling yourself that you are getting better and that things are going to be o.k............ dont forget to breathe !! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)