CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Successful Reversal Of CLL... Stage IV... Update on GCMAF....

patientadvocate Views: 7,074
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,133,998

Re: Successful Reversal Of CLL... Stage IV... Update on GCMAF....

Oh... the A.M.A. has been trying to discredit ascorbate therapies.

Been supervising and observing ascorbate infusions since 1989... work with the good people in Witchita who perform more infusions that anyone.

I will say this... over the last 20 years ascorbate has become less and less effective...

I think it's because of two reasons... cancer's are getting tougher to treat due to our environmental toxicities and because the vitamin c itself contains lead up to 2 ppm.

Bronson's labs and other manufacturers have to send out notices now stating their product contains small amounts of lead.

I am still seeing positive benefits using it as adjunct to any other therapy.

And the lies just keep coming like you say... they have tried very hard to interfere with the usage of this therapy.

Once they tried to prove it doesn't help cold viruses. They replicated a study done by Pauling and failed to dose the vitamin c adequately, once patients got sick they withdrew the vitamin c completely declaring it useless.

When reading through the hard data of that study we can see they still recorded a 30 per cent reduction of symptoms in the flue patients. hahaha give me a break... that still is a good response considering they horribly under dosed the vitamin c.

In essence they proved its merits but advertised the experiment as a complete failure. Also they like to refer to the Tokeo study where dying patients, post chemo, post radiation, post surgery were on their death beds... they were treating only stomach cancers. Funny how that study gets shoved down our throats.... eh?

Thanks for you comments... they are so true.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)