CureZone   Log On   Join
Successful Reversal Of CLL... Stage IV... Update on GCMAF....

patientadvocate Views: 7,490
Published: 11 y

Successful Reversal Of CLL... Stage IV... Update on GCMAF....

WOW!

Been a while since posting here.... things are very busy.

Updating all of you on some of our clients.

CLL (Leukemia)

Long standing client with CLL has had two cancer die offs but he refused to combine alkaline with pro oxidant therapies.

First die off happened during ascorbate infusions when he added DMSO and had a response in 48 hours.

Second die off using Cesium Chloride but had not combined that therapy with the ascorbate, against our recommendation.

Since that time he decided to go his own route but stayed in touch asking questions about tumor x.

Tumor x is a series of protocols that combine enzymes with pro oxidant. The phenolic compound was derived from blood root and we all know the negative press blood root has received. The phenol however is attached to both a methyl group and a nitrogen group which increases absorbability of the product. The enzymes are strictly pancreatic and are self formulated by a lab in Georgia so that they aren't combined with malto dextrin, a sugar. They also are formulated to remove impurities. The client decided to try the protocol and in three weeks his white cell count dropped 200k points. In five weeks his white count was cut in half but he became very anemic due to hemorrhage in the bone marrow. Following two blood transfusions and gamma globulin therapy his cell count continued to drop but was tapering and we told him to look at monoclonal antibodies which are not chemo per se, and he received three treatments and his white cells continued to drop and today has approached almost normal. Since I cannot refer or recommend anything that I do not have personal experience with I have always been late to jump on any bandwagon. Which is frustrating but now I am happy to put my stamp of appreciation on these people and their product.

After getting off the phone with Chris today, he is contemplating returning to work which he had to quit due to fatigue.

Talking with Dr. Raber the chief researcher of these protocols I found out that the government has hundreds of studies on the active ingredients. These studies confirm the efficacy of apoptosis using this product. I told Dr. Raber how many of my clients were already on these enzymes and have very little success and he indicated that dosing was a huge mis conception... the amount of enzymes people need to take is staggering and as usual dosing was a common factor in failure of enzyme therapies. He indicated that it was the enzymes that prevented toxicity of apoptopsis. As my client didn't suffer the same side affects as he did during previous die offs.

My client is now writing a book about his journey and will be glad to talk to anyone suffering from Leukemia. Just email me and I will give you his phone number.

Second client is chronic fatigue with multiple infections, multiple toxicities, adrenal and thyroid degradation from those toxicities.

Every detox was producing either neuro or adrenal toxicities and we knew that a Herx reaction would be catastrophic so titrations of ingredients was very difficult. She would get neuro toxicity from yeast die off and adrenal toxicity from bacterial die offs... and associated detox would produce similar symptoms... coudnt even tolerate charcoal or chlorophyll.

She struggled greatly with vitamin d levels so we suggested a different approach using GCMAF as there was a strong indicator that her organisms were suppressing macrophage factors by means of Nagalase production. Her Nagalase levels came back high so we knew this was a factor.

Due to hypersensitivities we started her, with the help of natural path, on 1/3 doses.... she has had two Herx reactions that were minor and has since seen here vitamin d levels begin to climb... as of today she is still patiently titrating her GCMAF doses higher.... very slowly... and today has gained weight, improved cognition and energy, better ability to fight off infections, less chemical hypersensitivity.... she claims I saved her life and I can't be happier with her progress. It's Christmas for me.

Here are some links on the blood root studies... all done inside the USA: Found on a government website:
http://search.usa.gov/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&sc=0&query=Sanguinarine+breast+Ca...

Shoot me an email if you have any questions as I don't come on this site much anymore due to time constraints.

Merry Christmas and good luck everybody.

Bret Peirce

AmericanCancerAdvocates.com
patientadvocate2@yahoo.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)