CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Stool Sample Test Came Back!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
obesemuffins Views: 5,723
Published: 11 years ago

Stool Sample Test Came Back!

Hey All,

24 year male here with some persistent skin and digestive issues that include fluctating bowel movements and food sensitivites to dairy and eggs. My background includes years on/off antibiotics -- typical of candida sufferers. Always thought I had some sort of systematic candida. This suspicion became more prominent when I was on my last cycle of antibiotics I began experiencing some chronic jock itch and white coated tongue.

For a month or so, everytime I drank even a sip of alcohol I expereinced some major discomfort: bloating, indigestion, pain.

These past few months, I've maintained a strict anti-candida diet. I've also included various anti-fungals: coconut oil, garlic, and ACV. Fortunately, itching has subsided. 

However, I still went forth with stool sample test to discover any other possible problems going on.

Stool Sample Results 1Stool Sample Test 2Sample 3sample 4

As you can see, no signs of candida showed up. I am relieved and frustrated all in one. I thought I was barking up the right tree due to my symptoms, but I guess not. It looks like one my main issues is low stomach acid (I performed the HCL test) and a severe low level of beneficial bacteria. I was also suprised to find some potential pathogens growing in my digestive system. Apparently these potential pathogens can be killed off with uva ursi (noted on the 3rd and 4th page) and some antibiotics. I'm also now on a high dosage of probiotics (225 billon strains to be specific) and a dosage of uva ursi as well.

Additionally, I've been taking HCL- Betatine supplements with my larger meals, along with apple cider vinegar to top it off. I hope this can get my stomach acid re-balanced.

Judging by my results, am I missing anything? Are these results the cause of my underlying symtoms, you think?

I'm on my way to recovery, I hope!

Thanks for the feedback, ya'll.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)