CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ozone therapies...Ear insufflations/rectal insufflations.

Mikayla911 Views: 4,025
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,129,963

Re: Ozone therapies...Ear insufflations/rectal insufflations.

What a coincidence. I was searching for someone with a similar experience as mine and I found your entry just minutes after you wrote it. I recently got my ozone equipment from PROMOLIFE as well. I am actually laying on the couch right now doing a vaginal insufflation and I've been doing it for two hours. I don't feel any different. That is so strange because I read people saying to start off at like 5 minutes cause it can be too intense. I have done two saunas and many ear insufflations for many minutes ( 30) and I don't feel anything! I'm wondering if there is something wrong here cause I also heard people say that they feel amazing energy the first few times. I have felt nothing other than slightly annoyed at the ozone smell escaping from the earscope and the fact that I am not feeling anything. I hope I chose the right company. From the sound of your story it sounds like maybe your friend had a different brand? Or did he do different settings? This is so frustrating. I expected as well to have some sort of reaction or detox symptoms, so your friend's ozone machine gave you detox symptoms but promolife's didn't huh? Man, this sucks. These are so expensive and I feel that there is really no way of knowing if it is working or not the way it is supposed to because I have no point of reference. Hopefully you will find a solution and I can follow your story. :( I hope somebody can help us. What concentrator do you have? The everflow or the other one?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)