CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Coffee Enemas and Detox causes Low Blood Pressure?

taroki Views: 7,066
Published: 11 years ago

Coffee Enemas and Detox causes Low Blood Pressure?

Since I started doing coffee enemas and detox, I noticed I would experience "Waking up as soon as I drift off to sleep". I think somehow my body isn't letting me go into deep sleep.

A few weeks ago, after trying Castor oil pack on liver, or Oxypowder to clean my colon, I wake up in the middle of my dream feeling like I am falling, then my gut feels tired after. Is this possibly due to parasites still in the gut?

Past few days it's gotten worse. I have very little sleep and I wake up feeling very fatigue, aching, mentally unwell. My feet and hands are cold, body temp is low.

When I go to the doctor clinic lately my blood pressure has been measuring low. Anyone experience this before? Am I low on electrolytes or Sea Salt ? Lack of drinking water? Or is it the coffee dehydrating me from inside out? I have already been taking electrolytes after each enema, and I stopped doing enemas since over a week ago. I did a micronutrient vitamin deficiency test recently which will come back in about 3 weeks.

Could this also be due to a clogged up liver? I know I got some dead flukes in there which I will try to get out with Glytamins which is coming in the mail next week (still have acid reflux and esophagitis so I am hesitant to do a real liver flush).

I am also have elevated risk for Atrial Fibrillation, Primary Biliary Cirrhosis, and Ulcerative Colitis according to my 23andMe testing results.

Please help! I feel like I am dying and getting worse each day. :-(

My recent hair test results :

http://i42.tinypic.com/2e15erq.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)