CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Need advice and help with identifying parasites in me!! PIC!

Views: 6,642
Published: 11 y

Need advice and help with identifying parasites in me!! PIC!

Hi, I've been reading this site for a few months and decided to make a post to see if anyone can help me...

I'll start off saying, for the last 13 years I've had a severe sleeping disorder. It's like constant pressure around my eyes and in my head at all times. When I try to sleep, I feel like I'm not getting enough air. I've seen ENT doc after ENT doc, and they told me I have chronic sinusitis, one even said I need to have my septum straightened. So all these years I believed it was sinus issues keeping me from sleeping. I read that eating mostly raw food could help eliminate sinus inflammation, so I've recently been doing that. I also got convinced from reading others stories that I was completely overran by candida and that it may be the issue?

After cleaning up my diet substantially, and juicing a lot, as well as taking a lot of superfoods...there has been some pressure relieved in my head but still my sleeping issue continues :( I recently learned about how parasites could be the issue from stumbling across Hulda Clark s videos. So I decided to get a zapper and the Black-Walnut / wormood / clove tincture. Well, low and behold the other day I saw some type of thin worms....the longest was about 2 inches in my stool! I also saw some sort of white egg sack looking thing. I smooshed it with a q-tip and there were a bunch of little baby worms inside of it! So it is established for fact I have parasites!! :( but I'm not sure what kind, and also if they are the root cause of my sleeping disorder.

I have been zapping and taking the tincture everyday for the last week and I can feel all sorts of crawling around in both my legs, and it even felt like something was coming down from my head and down my neck!
I'm really in need of some advice and what are the next steps to take? I don't have medical insurance or else I would try and take the worms from my stool to be identified. So far I am just holding the copper pipes when I zap. I'm worried if I zap y head and I do have parasites up there and they are killed, what happens if they die and are still in my head? I'm thinking it may just be one gigantic Tapeworm running through out my body. I saw something that looked like a Tapeworm segment in my stool. I just ordered some diatomaceous earth and some probiotics. Any help would greatly be appreciated!!
 photo IMG_4081_zpsa63e47ad.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.157 sec, (2)