CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites what are these ? It looks like it has fangs

Gillies Views: 903
Published: 11 y

Parasites what are these ? It looks like it has fangs

Hi , I've had Psoriasis for 20 years and have recently read that this may be caused by parasites specifically roundworm so I decided to investigate . I did a 3 day course of Vermox during which I got a lot if tape eggs ? Looked a lot like seeds and rice also some very thin almost looking like cotton threads ( worms ? ) which were also the texture of cotton and a few flukes , every bowel movement has been full of eggs and also flat looking parts of worms ( everything has been broken up ) . I then started eating garlic, pumpkin seeds and pineapple and also extra enzymes between meals the next day this was one of my movements , can anyone tell me what this looks like I can't find any pictures resembling what I'm getting out . In this one I had the biggest ' piece ' I've seen so far and it looks like it has one pincher coming from it ! It's the only possible head looking thing I've seen come out.

First 2 pics of movement during Vermox last pics of head ?

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image11jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image10jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image9jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image8jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image7jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_A_Forums/Ask_CureZone/image6jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)