CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dog with nasal cancer Essiac Tea Questions

lyse8700 Views: 5,619
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,087,047

Re: Dog with nasal cancer Essiac Tea Questions

I wanted to share my dog’s story with anyone whose dog has been diagnosed with cancer. My dog Zeus was diagnosed with 5 weeks ago with a very large tumor on his spleen and given one week to live by the vet. For the past few months he had been very listless, but his health has always been compromised because he had a very bad case of pneumonia when he was six months old. I thought he was just getting old. I should say he is an 8 year old pitbull. He has also had chronic skin lesions for the past few years. I put him on a raw meat diet over a year ago and it helped his skin, and probably slowed the tumor growth, but it didn’t clear up his skin completely and his tumor developed and grew. Five weeks ago when a friend took him out for a walk, he couldn’t walk home from the river because he suddenly became terribly weak. My friend thought he was going to die right there. When I took him to the vet he suggested chemo and surgery and I said I didn’t want to do that. So I left the vet’s office feeling really awful.

I knew I didn’t believe in chemo and surgery for myself so I wasn’t going to give it to Zeus. My neighbor’s sister is an R.N. and she really loves my dog. She began helping me create a regimen for Zeus. Although it’s only been 5 weeks, I wanted to share the results because I know there are others out there who are probably feeling the way I was feeling. I want to say upfront if Zeus could improve on this regimen, your dog can, too. He has been in poor health for years and I should have been doing these things a long time ago. He has gone from the condition of barely being able to walk, having to sit down and rest all the time, to going to the park and the dog run twice daily and although he sleeps most of the time at home, he is feeling very comfortable now. He runs down the street, his coat has started glowing and his skin lesions are all healing up. Although he still has the tumor, I believe it is in process of dying off.

Here is what he is taking:

Essiac Tea -- 1 oz. mixed with warm water and a little yogurt (he won’t drink it without the yogurt) 2 x daily on an empty stomach

It’s important to get the right tea, some teas have incorrect ingredients. Get the correct tea from this website: http://www.essiac-tea.org

I make my own tea.

Give the dog only bottled or fully filtered water.

Feed dog raw food. I also give a few vegetables now and again.

1/3 cup low fat organic cottage cheese with 4 T. flax oil. You have to blend this mixture well as this does something to activate the ingredients.

2 beta glucan pills on an empty stomach once a day.

I Comprehensive Immune Strength pill once daily. You get this from the company Host Defense.

2 pills 3 x daily -- Heart Plus Veg Caps from Cell Nutritionals
1 pill 3 x daily -- Green Tea Extract, 400 mg also from Cell Nutritionals

2 squirts of Tumeric tincture at each meal.

1 scoop Standard Porcess Canine Whole Body Support with each meal.

That’s it.

I have to say up until this past week I was not very hopeful but my friends said the dog was detoxing and I should be patient. It was difficult to be with him and watch him suffer. He was so weak and because of the detox and the cancer he was really out of it as well. He was often very disoriented and seemed like he had lost his intelligence. It was very painful and I thought he was going to die. But slowly, with each day he began getting a little better. Please try this approach and don’t let your dog have surgery or chemo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.242 sec, (2)