CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Been drinking distilled water / parasite cleansing, now bleeding when I have a bowel movement? No weight loss?

search4truth Views: 8,851
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,117,406

Re: Been drinking distilled water / parasite cleansing, now bleeding when I have a bowel movement? No weight loss?

oh my gosh thank goodness you brought this up I didn't even think of it! I have a huge hemorrhoid/anal fissure (not sure which one) enveloping my anus (so sorry to be graphic). It's literally growing around it on the outside/inside. Do you think that the parasite cleanse/me eating healthy and drinking distilled water has finally made it burst and drain a little?

I am talking about acne. Cystic Acne and whiteheads AND blackheads lol fun fun fun. I am definitely opposed to all medications, unless it is a completely natural supplement that I can possibly even encapsulate at home like garlic.

I have taken borage oil before (it is a GLA fat) and it has done WONDERS FOR MY ACNE!!!! But I have stopped taking all external supplements and am trying to let my body heal itself..

and thank you so much. I order everything from farms in bulk, am an avid farmers market visitor, and literally look for the best deal on everything I buy.. it's exhausting but somehow I have been affording it. It is known that eating fruits and veggies raw is the only way to get their enzymes and available vitamins and minerals. once you cook the food, it loses its beneficial enzymes. I try to eat most things raw. (look into raw veganism- im leaning toward that!) our bodies/cells are made to run on glucose and carbs so I don't know if I would ever cut out fruit. I've heard a lot of different opinions on this and honestly don't know what to think. what you are saying makes total sense but I also feel like fruit was put on this earth for a reason and we are meant to eat it. it's the only food we don't have to season/cook/salt for it to taste amazing to humans!

thank you for replying! you have great knowledge and I value your opinions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)